Sunday, November 7, 2010

Welcome. If you're into that sort of thing.

I was inspired by one of my favorite people in the entire world, my friend Sara, to begin blogging. I can't guarantee this will be a regular occurrence. Writing has never been a habit for me. I was always good at it, but when it came to blogging I always felt like I couldn't write about things that really mattered to me because I felt like I had to make everyone happy. In an attempt to get over that, I've introduced Educational Idiocy. It's my platform. MINE. No touchy.

I'll try not to take it personally when someone disagrees with me. I really have to get over that "pleasing everybody" thing and accept the fact that it's ok to have opinions and express them. You know, anonymously. Hi there, cyberworld, I'm Marci and I have the courage to speak out. As long as I'm cloaked in ones and zeros.

Life isn't always happy, but once we all step back from our own shit we can usually see the humor in it. I try to, at least. After the personal journey I've been on, coming from a pretty dark place, I can finally see that light at the end of each dark situation. Maybe something I have to say will make you laugh, maybe something will make you spitting pissed. Please, comment on it. I'll let you know if I give a shit.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment