Monday, March 14, 2011

Blurbs

Didn't sleep much last night. Hubby was gone. Snuggled with the puppy - not at all a decent substitute. Although she is very soft.

Kids were snots yesterday. Much better today. Did my good deed today by teaching the Boy about compassion for others. Girl sang "Wo wo" adorably wrong.

As if I don't have enough to do, I signed up for a book study for work. Now I'm blogging instead of reading. I should be in bed.

Hip hop class tomorrow. Can't decide when I want to call it quits when it comes to letting Boy experience all these activities and such. Since we joined the Y he fell in love with swimming and gymnastics, plus he does tae kwon do and hip hop now. He loves all of them. I guess we'll quit when it gets to be too much for me, Girl starts doing stuff, or Boy says he likes one or more better than the others. Right now he loves it all.

Bedtime. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment