Monday, March 28, 2011

Fill-in Fun

I borrowed this from a blog I just learned about, twinsplusone. Thanks, Holly!

Here goes...

1) I can’t help it, but every time I see my son blow-drying his hair I smile. He's decided he wants to be Justin Bieber when he grows up. I put my foot down at the $200 hairdryer.

2) Every time I smell Softsoap I am immediately transported back to my childhood. My mom always bought it for our bathrooms and I loved the smell.

3) When I was little I wanted to be a veterinarian. Seriously - I even went to college for it and everything. Then found out that it wasn't where I belonged - teaching was.

4) If I had to eat only one meal for the rest of my life it would be spaghetti carbonara. I go to the same restaurant on my birthday every year just so I can have that million-calorie deliciousness.

How about you? Join in the fill-in fun!

1 comment:

  1. This is a fun one. I haven't seen it before actually in any of the "get to know the blogger" type entries. I may need to do it myself. :)

    Yay! And consider me a new follower.

    ReplyDelete