Monday, March 28, 2011

Incredibly Sweet

So my adorably wonderful friend Sara passed this one along to me today, and I'm happy to share it with all two of you who actually read my blog. :-)



This award requires me to list five things about myself and then pass it on to five other blogs I thoroughly enjoy. So here you have it -
  • I adore animals. All kinds. But especially horses and dogs. I never grew out of the little girl's fantasy of owning a pony. Although I'd need one that was bigger than a pony.
  • I love to write but I stop myself too often because I think someone else will think what I write is stupid. Or something. Basically I just worry too much about what other people think.
  • I'm still trying to find a theme for my blog. So far the theme has mostly been "Let's see how much of my inner soul I can bare today." Maybe the theme is actually "Self-serving Boring Drivel." Hmm - a new title, perhaps?
  • My wedding album is almost empty and my kids' baby books basically don't exist. I am HORRIBLE about scrapbooking.
  • I love my husband more than words could possibly express. The man is a gift. Not only does he buy me diamonds, but he accepts all of me, thinks I'm beautiful, is a wonderful father, supports me through all of my crap, and is an incredible kisser. Seriously. I'd offer to let you try him out, but then I'd have to kill you.
And now for five more of my faves...
Amalah A mom with two boys and one on the way.
Dooce Famous in her own right, Heather Armstrong is hilarious, talented, and managed to make this blogging thing into a career.
Cake Wrecks Just for fun.
Mommy Wants Vodka She's funny. And she offers advice. Double whammy.
Moms Need Timeouts Too A mom of twins who just happens to be one of my favorite people in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment